Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Spring

One of my most recent scrap kits I've toyed with. This kit is built of greens, golds, oranges and cremes. I've never been an orange or green fan but I really do enjoy certain shades of both. Particularly vermilion, that pinkish sort of orange. I do like aspects of this kit but was noth compleatly pleased with it. I do hope some of you will enjoy it.

To collect this kit, click the title or here to download the whole kit in one zip file (the preview and TOU are included in all of my zips). To see a full-size version of the preview at left click here or click the preview image itself using your browser's back button to return to this page if necessary. Both links will follow for your convenience.

PREVIEW: http://images42.fotki.com/v1434/photos/8/884447/5214163/AnotherSpringEAGScrapsPRE0808-vi.jpg

DOWNLOAD: http://www.4shared.com/file/79199073/a3abf79c/AnotherSpring-EAGScraps0807.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my site. Your comments are appreciated.